12.28.2004

End of Splendid Isolation Pt. II

She keeps dragging me out in the middle of the night to go on long walks across my sleeping city, and in the morning I have blisters and fuzzy dreams but strangely I'm more punctual now than I've ever been. She has this little smile on her face that I only see when we kiss. She often wears bright green pants. She gives extraordinary gifts. We saw "Shaun of the Dead" last night, and we both rather enjoyed ourselves, but we're both pansies when it comes to horror flicks and now we're scared of zombies (she more so than I, really).

paulmonsterundead

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dude nice site i reckon its well cool btw i found it by accident n e ways check out this blog http://www.mustashrik.blogspot.com/ trust me dude its sooooo coool leave a message if ya can and say eskiboy showed it to u cool peace out

Anonymous said...

You are a lucky fellow, Paulmonster.