- I'd like to actually make more money than I spend doing said occupation.
- Must not involve murdering or torturing small children or animals. (I've had quite enough of that particular career track, thank you very much.)
- No gratuitous anaesthetization of my soul, please.
- Deliver papers at the butt-crack of dawn.
- Drive trucks to deliver papers to the people who deliver papers at the butt-crack of dawn.
- Sexton for a progressive church.
- Dispatch trucks for a manufacturing company.
- Appointment Setter for an alternative health care concern.
- Addiction/Detox worker for a nonprofit.
- Sales clerk for a chocolate boutique.
Looking for a job is fun, in that deadening, grimly sardonic sort of way. In the meantime, I'm posting a lot here to 1) make up for those lost months and 2) participate in National Blog Posting Month. Because I'm Just That Cool. (I'll put up the logo decal in a little bit.)
Please, save your craven, petty, overwrought and jealous passions for later.