7.12.2005

I pray you, in your letters, when you these unlucky deeds relate, Speak of me as I am, nothing extenuate, nor set down aught in malice.

And Speaking of Closings---

I think it's time to bring Polyform to a close.

The last month of work on this site has seen a startling and painful trend, of defensive pettiness on my part and growing hostility from the Anonymous Commenters. This serves no one. And it makes me not want to write.

I love writing. I do not need any more bitterness in my world right now.

THIS IS JUST A BLOG. If I or anything here have offended you, I am truly sorry, but there are seriously quite a number of other issues out there more deserving of our time and attention. Pursuant of which, Polyform ends.

No further posts or comments shall be forthcoming. I'll keep this place around for the next week or so, for archiving purposes. After which I'll shut it down proper-like.

It's been lovely and illuminating, all the same. Thank you. My best and warmest to you all.

paul j. susi

No comments: